onsdag den 22. maj 2013

A chamber of pain.


I knew I was capapble of surviving without the proper food for a long time. I knew I could survive on just water and the solid substance he so spontaniously called water whenever he decided to throw it in to me. I'd been surviving uptil now, and even though the water was far away from clean, it did not seem to be one of the causes of the tremblings in my body. 
    I slowly moved my hand to the part of my body I felt the most pain. Right on the side of my stomach I felt and instantly and nearly fainting pain and for a second I did not dare to look. My already ripped hands could slightly feel the solidified blood and the more spongy feel around the cut. From a little window far over my head, the rays of the moon softly lighted the chamber and as I looked down I got an instant feeling of disgust and the urge to vomit. But I didn't. Since I had no amount of food or liquid left in my body to throw up I remained calm as I saw the deep hole in my side. My skan had been ripped up and my flesh had a slight glow from the light that so innocently lid it up. I gasped as I saw part of my ribbs showing and could not hold back the need to touch them. Even though they were competely covered in the thick red substance I couldn't help but finding it fascinating. He'd noticed, he definetly knew what damage had occured to my body, and yet he did nothing to help me, not even the slightest bandage to cover up for it. 
    I did not know for how long I'd been sitting there. It felt like an endless time, even though I'd been unconsious several times after I'd first woken up. Furthermore I had no idea about how long I'd been sitting there before I gained counsiousness. The last thing I remembered from before everything turned dark was the unbearable pain from the poisoned spear that'd so eagerly been pressed into my side. I could feel the poison from the blade still cutting its way through my blood, constantly searching, searching its way to my heart to completely draw me in to a state of insanity and willingness, making my mind leave my body as an empty shell with no soul and no source of possible thoughts and judgement. When I'd awakened I'd found myself in this helpless chamber in his palace. It was a place filled with emptiness. Loneliness. Disgust. Evil.
    At first, I'd done everything to fight him. At first. I'd done eveything in my power to possibly fight back fom the inside. But now, either if the chamber had found it's way to my heart or if the poison had finally started to infiltrade my heart or I'd just learned better, I did not fight against him.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar